Monday, March 4, 2013

Why I'm not sure I should be on the church's website

I have been working on the website at my church and one of the areas I wanted to improve was the blog section.  I wanted to expand the number of people talking in my church and on the web.  I thought maybe I might be asked if I wanted to put a blog up there too.  I looked at my character and the kind of things I say on facebook and realized it might not be such a good idea to link to a blog I was writing from a church website. I believe in God and I follow Jesus, but I don't want to be responsible for people leaving my church.  on the off chance the leaders of my church are crazy I'm going to create a blog anyway and see if my assumptions are valid.

So the theme for this month is getting me excommunicated in the most respectful way I can.  My first attempt, explain why it might be a good idea for us as Christians to view the world through the eyes of others.  Thankfully, other people have considered this idea and have explored it in more entertaining and intelligent ways than I can so enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment