Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I want to share what it feels like for me to pray

This morning I had another article in mind, but I can't seem to pull up the intellectual energy to write it so I'm going to put up what I was planning to on Saturday.  What it feels like for me to pray.

To be clear, I am not Jesus nor do I have the same relationship with God that he did.  However, how I tend to talk to God is a lot like how this song goes.  I start walking with God, talking about an idea and slowly I start to understand what he tries to tell me.  It's like these little idea bubbles pop into your head or Elijah's still small voice.  I don't always understand them at first or I disagree with what they have in mind.  It's unnerving and really cool at the same time.
Has God ever given you just a taste of his majesty?  There is a bliss that you experience when you are close to his kindness and power.  It gives you an idea of what God's kingdom really means.
These are two prayers that I have

No comments:

Post a Comment